As a Gold Microsoft Partner, we are your local experts in Office 365 migrations.
If you have decided to look at office 365 migration services, the chances are you have already discovered the powerful suite of solutions on offer. However, you want to be certain that any migrations of key business systems can take place with a minimum amount of disruption to your daily operations, and you need to ensure that all data is moved securely and in full.
At FOTHION, we have the experience and skills needed to provide seamless office 365 migration services. Regardless of the size of your business, we deliver projects on-time and without disruption. As a team of Los Angeles-based office 365 migration experts, our team has successfully completed countless Exchange to office 365 migrations.
Our team is here to help you with your office 365 migration from Exchange; we can consult with you to make a clear plan to undertake the work with the least possible disruption to your daily operations.
Explain the platforms where migration is possible
FOTHION has successfully helped facilitate office 365 migrations from a vast range of different email platforms, including G Suite, Lotus Notes, Kerio Connect, POP3/IMAP, AWS Work mail, Exchange, Yahoo Mail, Zimbra, and more. If you are specifically looking for an office 365 migration from Exchange, there is no requirement to upgrade your existing exchange service installation. So, if you have Microsoft Exchange Server for any of these years: Exchange 2003, Exchange 2007, Exchange 2010, Exchange 2013, Exchange 2016, Exchange 2019; or even SBS, we can migrate calendar, contacts, email, and more.
Benefits of working with FOTHION
When you choose FOTHION to handle your office 365 migration, you can rest assured that you have a team of trusted professionals taking care of your most critical business assets. As a leading Los Angeles IT support company, we take immense pride in delivering seamless office 365 migration services for companies of all sizes.
Here’s why people choose us to handle their mission-critical IT projects.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are considering an office 365 migration from Exchange for your business, here are some frequently asked questions that you may find useful.
If you are considering an office 365 migration from Exchange or any other provider, there are a few key steps involved in the planning stages for this complex IT migration. Here is a quick list of the different steps to plan an office 365 migration.
- Project plan, to include a timeline, the scope of works, the budget, the key objectives, along with any potential challenges or constraints.
- Comprehensively scope the details of the projects in more detail, such as the number of mailboxes to be moved, storage size, and more.
- Arrange the team or business that will support you for the office 365 migration.
- Review organizational goals and objectives, consider how the migration could impact or integrate with other business systems, and how it could impact your current infrastructure.
- Outline the design, build, test, and management for your new office 365 installation.
- Still in the planning phase, it is important to consider which mailboxes will stay on-premise and which will go to the cloud, user groups, where local office data is going to be stored, what will be the testing and final sign-off process, how will you manage app deployments, and more.
- Finalize the timeframe from the office 365 migration, including scheduling and deployment.
- Plan a communication schedule for those users who will be impacted by the exchange to office 365 migration.
Finalize the details of who will be undertaking the Exchange to office migration or what software you will be using to support the migration.
The cost of a migration to office 365 will depend on a range of varying factors, such as your current environment, number of users or mailboxes, size of the mailbox, existing data source or email server, third-party integrations, and more.
An office 365 migration can range from a couple of days to months. The number of mailboxes, the size, and other factors relating to your environment will dictate the exact timeframe for a project of this nature.
Although people assume that Office 365 and Exchange online are two vastly different products, this is not technically true. Exchange Online is just one of the suites of products that are included within Office 365. You can think of Office 365 as a collection of different tools instead of a sole product.
If you would like an exact cost of an office 365 migration from Exchange, speak with FOTHION today. We will discuss your requirements and your current set-up. Our prices are competitive, and our service is world-class. You can trust our team to deliver a seamless experience from the initial planning through to the final set-up and follow-up support.